The Virtual Exhibition will be live and accessible to attendees in the following timeslots:
- Monday 16 November, 0700 – 1030 AEDT
- Tuesday 17 November, 0800 – 1130 AEDT
- Wednesday 18 November, 0800 – 0830 AEDT
- Wednesday 18 November, 1000 – 1030 AEDT
- Thursday 19 November, 0830 – 0900 AEDT
OnAIR – Access Instructions
To access the portal, see your login email for your details. Enter your login details and enable your audio and visual settings. It is critical to set this up as it will affect your accessibility later.
Upon your initial login you will be prompted to review your settings and display options. Please review the following information to ensure you are set up and ready to go:
- Review your ‘About You’ section
- Upload/update your profile picture
- Describe yourself in a few words in the ‘About Me’ section
- Add in links to your Social Media accounts if you wish to share them with others
- Ensure your Time Zone is entered correctly so that your Timeline coverts into your local time
- Update your password if you wish
- Select how you wish to appear to others
- Adjust your Meeting Hub Contact Information
Once you have fixed your settings, you will be able to locate the session/s you are involved in.
To return to your settings, click the far-right hand-side icon along the top bar and click ‘My Settings’.
OnAIR – Recommendations
- Do not use a VPN connection. Institutions and other facilities may use a VPN that blocks access to the platform
- Ensure you have a strong, stable internet connection (hardwire if possible, and close other applications or streaming sites that may strain your connection)
- Use a headset with microphone (if available)
- Have a secondary laptop on standby (if available)
- Disable any pop-up blockers
- Ensure your environment (lighting, sound, background) is set and optimal for when you begin taking on-demand meetings
- If you are using a laptop, we recommend resolution size of 1920×1080 and 100% zoom rather than the recommended 125%
Once you have successfully logged in to the Virtual Event Platform, you will see the Virtual Exhibition shown on the right-hand-side panel.
Click ‘My Virtual Stand’* where you will be able to view your:
- Queue of attendees waiting to speak to you
Click Start Meeting to chat with an attendee. Ensure to turn on your microphone and webcam
Once finished, click End Meeting so you will be able to start a new meeting with the next attendee in the Queue
- Your Company Team Members in meetings
- Team Chat between your Company Team Members
Managed by you via the Exhibition Portal
- Video Library
Managed by email@example.com, please let us know what you need added here
Managed by you via the OnAIR Portal
- Meeting Hub Information
Exhibition Documents and Information
To manage your Exhibition information and document uploads, please click here to log back into your Exhibition Management Portal. Access to this portal will be available until the close of the Virtual Event so you may continue to make edits if required. We recommend adding as much content to your booth to engage attendees.
Brochures – Managed by you via the Exhibition Portal, you need to log back in to add or remove your brochures.
Video Library – Managed by firstname.lastname@example.org, please let us know what you need added here and we will add them in for you. Please note that as an exhibitor you will not be able to see your own videos in your gallery, however attendees will be able to view them when visiting your booth.
FAQs – Managed by you via the OnAIR Portal while accessing your booth. Simply click to add items to the list by clocking ‘Add FAQ’. Edit an FAQ by clicking the little pencil icon.
All uploaded material will also be available for quick view and browsing in the Resource Gallery which is accessed from the Timeline page beneath the Exhibition Hall and Meeting Hub. Your uploaded material will show here as well.
Download Meeting Recording
Attendees will be able to download their meeting recording from within your booth once they have met with you during the on-demand session. They can do this by opening the bottom collapsible banner when they visit your booth.
Attendees can only download their own meeting recording, they are not able to download the meetings help between third parties.
Gamification and Points
You will see on the top of the OnAIR Portal that there is a point counter. One of the ways for attendees to win more points is to visit Exhibition Booths. The addition of points will be added to their tally automatically for having a one-on-one on-demand meeting with exhibitors – you do not need to do anything.
We hope that this feature will encourage attendees to engage with our exhibitors.
You can set up meetings with your visitors outside of the Exhibition Hours by connecting with the attendee via the Meeting Hub and organizing a set meeting time. Your meetings will show in your Timeline on the main agenda – only you and those involved in the meeting will see this.
Select the ‘Meeting Hub’ tab when connecting with the participant and book your meeting time during the event.