Notices of acceptances for Virtual Posters were sent out on 14 August 2020. We require authors who submitted an abstract to GAP 2020 to give permission for their abstract to be included in the online event prior to their inclusion in the OnAIR Online Event Portal.
If you have not given your consent yet or have not received the emails, please contact Brittany ASAP to discuss.
- Oral Presentation
Each oral presentation will be for a total of 15 minutes (including 5 minutes for questions).
- Poster Presentation
Posters are a display presentation. One presenter should be available at their poster during breaks to give a brief description of their poster and answer questions.
Both presentation types apply common Submission Guidelines. Authors will be prompted to indicate their preferred presentation type during the submission process. Authors of accepted papers may be offered an alternate presentation type based on reviewer and Program Committee discretion of appropriateness and program availability.
All abstracts that have been submitted before the deadline will undergo peer review. Selections for all submissions will be based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with the Conference theme and at least one of the sub-themes
- Alignment with the aim of promoting best practice in comprehensive cancer care
- Potential to be engaging and enhance the conference
- Evidence of having thought carefully about the topic, including an awareness of its implications to practice and the consumer
- Quality of the submission – clarity, readability and sufficiency of the information
- Abstracts of accepted papers will be published online in advance of the conference. Accepted papers must be presented by one of the authors. All presenters must register and pay the appropriate fee to attend.
- Early Bird fee will be offered for two weeks after the acceptance of abstracts.